CECCONI’S BARCELONA | Is Ready To Delight You With Northern Italy Specialties
Recently opened, Cecconi’s is located at the ground floor of the exclusive only members club Soho House
Welcoming everyone, Cecconi’s Barcelona boasts classic and modern cuisine from northern Italy, as is the case of the homonymous restaurants in the United Kingdom, the United States, Istanbul and Berlin. You can enjoy their menu offer from Monday to Sunday, from breakfast to dinner, being the highlight the Sunday’s brunch, best known as The Sunday Feast.
– A Luscious Offer Of Italian Cuisine –
Cecconi’s hosts up to 109 clients and has an open kitchen with two custom-made wood ovens. At the helm of this kitchen is chef Alessio Biangini -previously in charge of Cecconi’s Berlin and West Hollywood– who has created a menu that includes Italian tapas, known as “cicchetti”; appetizers; carpaccio; tartar; salads; pizzas; pasta; risotto; vegetables and grilled cooked meals.
- Among the selection of Cicchetti we find baked gnocchi with gorgonzola, cod with roasted potato and pickled leeks and meatballs with tomato and basil sauce .
- Within the carpaccio and tartar proposals are the Blue Fin tuna tartar with avocado, chilli & mint, carpaccio with Venetian sauce and parmesan and also, veal tartar with black truffle and quail egg.
- For those who instead prefer pasta or risotto, there is also a delicious selection of meals among which we find the famous spaghetti with lobster, tomatoes and chili, the saffron risotto with Iberian cheek and gremolata and the agnolotti del plin with black truffle sauce.
- Guests can an also enjoy meals cooked in wood-fired ovens: from pizza with ham San Daniele, arugula and burrata to a Milanese steak with lemon and salt, as well as sea bass with tomatoes, cherry peppers and olives.
- To end with a bite of the sweetest, you can choose between tiramisu, profiteroles with pistachio ice cream and chocolate sauce, lemon tart and ricotta with blueberries or a selection of Italian cheeses.
Among the drinks menu, you can delight the classic cocktails and sodas from Soho House, but also Italian specialties or other novelties. The “Romeo & Juliette” cocktail combines Aperol and limoncello with lemon, strawberry and jasmine, garnished with egg white and black pepper. “Donatello” cocktail combines vodka with American Cocchi and fresh blueberries with chamomile and lemon. Of course, you can also choose from a large selection of Italian and international wines, as well as champagne, sparkling wines and craft beers.
– Eclectic Design With A Venetian Touch –
The design of Cecconi’s responds to the elegant contrast between a Venetian touch -which is reflected in the selection of materials, furniture and decor- and minimalist architecture, which materializes in the space itself. From the ceiling hangs lighting inspired by the art deco movement and the walls are of brickwork. The iconic Cecconi’s sidewalks are made of Italian velvet and leather bathed in burgundy and arranged along the marble floor, which is designed in a striped pattern.