VITAE NYC | A Sum Of Experiences | Interview To Chef Bellanco
Vitae is an authentic reflection of a sum of experiences lived by Chef Bellanco, owner of the restaurant. Truly genuine personnel, an outstanding cuisine, a wide selection of wines from all over the world and signature cocktails; it’s just a glimpse of what you will experience at this upscale establishment in Midtown Manhattan.
- Please shortly describe the gastronomy and lifestyle concept behind Vitae NYC.
- What has inspired you to create Vitae?
- After experiencing so many different cities as a professional, why you came back to New York?
- What’s the meaning of Vitae as a name?
- What takes to be Executive Chef and owner of a restaurant at the same time?
- What are the criteria behind the menu creation?
- Simple and Clean is your mantra? Could you please extend this definition?
- What innovative components do you apply to the process of creation of his gastronomy proposals?
- Wine and Food. What’s your vision on that?
- Could you please describe your passion and love for cuisine?
- How would you define the service your offer in Vitae NYC?
- What is top service for you?
- Could you please describe your client?
- How do Vitae’s gastronomy and culture get represented through the interior design?
- Why does a wall of apples are exposed in the entrance Vitae’s vestibule?
- What kind of private events services you offer?
- Are you planning to expand Vitae nationally or internationally?
- What is luxury for you?
- “Do you believe you can be, do and have anything you want?” What’s you take on that?
I Believe that given time, hard work, dedication, ultra laser focus on a vision, actually knowing what it is that you really want and the right backers, Then, yes I believe that you can be, do and have anything you want.