Aqua Expeditions | Chef-hosted Departures
Step onboard with Aqua Expeditions, an exclusive luxury cruise, as they welcome two of the world’s greatest chefs onboard as part of their hosted departure series.
Aqua Expeditions has launched new dates for 2018 departures.
Aboard these limited-edition 2018 chef-hosted departures, whilst cruising on two of the world’s greatest rivers guests can experience:
Pedro Miguel Schiaffino – Aria Amazon
- 24th – 28th September 2018
- 29th October – 2nd November 2018
Pedro Schiaffino is chef/owner of Malabar, one of Latin America’s 50 best restaurants. Schiaffino’s cuisine fuses Peruvian ingredients with traditional techniques – he is particularly known for his interest in local ingredients and their source, beginning with the cultivation and preservation of native ingredients through to the creation of the dishes that are offered in all his restaurants.
David Thompson – Aqua Mekong
- 22nd – 26th June 2018
- 3rd – 7th August 2018
Having recently been named the 2016 Diner Club International’s Lifetime Achievement Award Winner for Asia, Aqua Mekong consulting chef David Thompson, is a culinary artist who has established himself as a champion of authentic Thai cuisine and brought worldwide attention to Asian cooking.
- Customised Market Tours – travelling with the chef to local markets to learn about locally grown and harvested ingredients
- Master Cooking Class – attend a cooking class or a kitchen tour hosted by the chef as he walks you through his secrets of recipe planning, preparation and execution
- Interactive Q&A with the Chef – find out how the dynamic international food scene is transforming the way chef’s design their latest visions of culinary creativity.